Melbourne City and Williamstown Ferry Cruise
The City and Williamstown Ferry offers visitors an historic coastal village experience. Cruise past Melbourne's shipping channels on your journey to the old maritime seaport of Williamstown. Spend the day sipping coffee at a sidewalk café or discovering quaint shops and galleries, before taking a leisurely cruise back to the city.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Tea and coffee
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne River Cruises, Southbank Promenade Berth 2 Southbank Bvd Southbank Promenade at Berth 2, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
City to Williamstown
Cruise past Melbourne's shipping channels on your journey to the old maritime seaport of Williamstown. Explore this early colonial settlement, boasting a charming array of restaurants, cafes and galleries amongst picturesque gardens. Take in the stunning waterfront bay views overlooking the coastal waters. Duration: 50 mins to 1 hour.
Stop At: Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Williamstown and City Return
For a great day out, take a return trip to or from Williamstown or the city. A wonderful range of activities, restaurants and attractions to explore for everyone. Duration: 1 ¾ - 2 hours
You can choose to go one-way or return! Just select which option suits you at the time of booking.
Stop At: Williamstown, Williamstown, Hobsons Bay, Greater Melbourne, Victoria
Williamstown to City Ferry
Depart from this inner city treasure and historic coastal village. Journey across the bay into the Yarra River, past the port and docklands. A wonderful opportunity to see the magnificent vistas of the Melbourne skyline before entering into the hustle and bustle of city life.
Duration: 50 mins to 1 hour
Departure Point :Melbourne River Cruises, Berth 2, Southbank Promenade, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- The boat is completely enclosed and windowed so that passengers won't be subject to the elements
- Unfortunately the vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the vessel on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible. The staff are not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions
- Important Note:
- Cruise duration times are approximate and subject to change, often due to tides and river traffic
- Cruise direction and timetable subject to tidal conditions and river closures
- Passengers MUST check timetable for their return trip to ensure departure times connect
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.