Melbourne Combo: Half-Day Melbourne City Sightseeing Tour and Great Ocean Road Day Trip from Melbourne
Get more value by combining a half-day Melbourne city tour and Great Ocean Road tour. Over two separate days, you will experience both incredible destinations in a small group of up to 11 passengers. In Melbourne, let your expert local guide take you to the best attractions and share stories about the city's history. On the Great Ocean Road tour, your guide will take you to the best hiding spots for koalas and kangaroos and give you time to take in the incredible scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On your first day, enjoy small tour of Melbourne’s best attractions before taking your Great Ocean Road day trip within 7-days of your Melbourne sightseeing tour. On both tours, there will be a maximum of 11 people in your group, so you will have plenty of opportunities to ask your guide questions and get to know your fellow travelers.
Day trip 1: Half-Day Melbourne Sightseeing Tour
First, it’s time to discover Melbourne, a city of contrasts, world famous sporting arenas and historic gardens. Be dazzled by the wondrous sights of Australia’s most vibrant city and learn about Melbourne’s fascinating history with your expert guide. Join this small group half-day tour to make the most of your stay as you zoom in and around the city, visiting such wonders as Federation Square, the MCG and the world-famous sports precinct, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Albert Park Lake (Formula 1) and over to St Kilda Beach, finishing at the Eureka Tower (entry is optional and payable direct).
Day trip 2: Great Ocean Road Day Trip (must be taken within 7-days of your Melbourne sightseeing tour)
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel to experience the majestic coastal drive of the Great Ocean Road. You will travel in style with your small group and enjoy time to relax and fully appreciate the wonders of this world famous route.
You will have time to stroll along the wild beaches or stop for a coffee at the striking Split Point Lighthouse and take in the awe-inspiring scenery. You will stop at Apollo Bay, a tranquil seaside town set amongst the soft rolling hills, offering a great selection of cafes and restaurants where you can stop for lunch (not included).
This tour provides exclusive access to an ancient Eucalyptus Forest walk, located at the iconic Great Ocean Road Ecolodge where you can have close encounters with koalas, kangaroos and native birds. As a passenger on the Great Ocean Road day tour, you will be contributing to the Great Ocean Ecolodge’s conservation program to protect the local tiger quolls, koalas and unique flora of the region.
A truly unique day out, capped off by a visit to the ancient rock formations of the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge.
Please note: there is no accommodation included in this product
Departure Point :Central City Hotels (Melbourne, Southbank, Docklands and Carlton)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :City tour ends at Eureka Skydeck (Southbank)
Great Ocean Roads ends at your city hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: there is no accommodation included in this product
- Please note: these are two separate tours. You MUST take the Great Ocean Road tour within 7 days of the Melbourne tour; book the Melbourne tour for the day you prefer, and then contact the local tour operator directly to book the second tour (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.