Melbourne Craft Beer Walking Tour
We visit local microbreweries all independently owned and Melbourne born, serving the most delicious and innovative craft beer in the heart of Australian brewing - Collingwood!
Taste Melbourne's finest local craft beers on this casual stroll around the coolest Melbourne neighbourhoods. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about Melbourne beer, including local history, dining hotspots and ‘locals only’ secrets.
Not a beer fan, but want to be? We'll find your flavour! Otherwise local wine and spirits are available at each stop also.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3-5 generous beer tastings will be provided at each venue!
- Snacks - Aussie snacks will be provided at the halfway point
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Collingwood, Collingwood, Yarra, Greater Melbourne, Victoria
We will visit 3 breweries located in Collingwood, Melbourne. All three are microbreweries and produce craft beer. They also have a range of other drinks available for those who don't like beer.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :236 Smith St, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia
Return Detail :108-120 Gipps St, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Coastline Adventures