Melbourne Drive by Night Tour
A low cost, great introduction to Melbourne. Sit back, relax and enjoy Melbourne in a private tour, as we cruise around for 2 hours at night with stops for photos and exploring.
This drive-by tour will take you to a number of key Melbourne locations. The tour is not simply about seeing great views and lit up skylines, but also to visit the parts of Melbourne which offer up the best experience at night.
Since this is a private tour, the route taken will ultimately depend on your requests and your starting pick-up location. However, there are a number of locations which are worth special consideration.
The tour concludes with you being dropped off at a previously negotiated location.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Typically, the Melbourne Central Business Disctrict, or city, will be the starting point of the tour. We drive around the key parts of the city to take in the beauty and colour of the city as it looks at night.
Stop At: Docklands Stadium, 740 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
As we drive out of the city we move to Melbourne's Docklands. Here there will be ample opportunity to take a short break for numerous photo shoots of icons such as the Docklands Stadium, Bolte Bridge and the city skyline.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Coode Road, Coode Rd, West Melbourne VIC 3003, Australia
Here we drive through the heart of the Port of Melbourne. With the city skyline in the background and the bright lights of the port vehicles and cargo carrying equipment you will feel like you are in a wonderland of lights.
There will be opportunities to stop for photos and to see the workings of the port.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Williamstown, Williamstown, Hobsons Bay, Greater Melbourne, Victoria
From Williamstown you will get an excellent opportunity to take photos of the Melbourne skyline from across the bay. You may be lucky enough to see a cargo ship entering port from Gem Pier.
Plenty of time for some great photo sessions here.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: West Gate Bridge, W Gate Bridge, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
Driving on Melbourne's longest and tallest bridge allows one to appreciate just how big this city is with lit up views as far as the eye can see.
Pass By: Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Southbank is the suburb of lights with high rise apartments, the casino, as well as the CBD just across the river. Plenty to see here.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location is negotiated according to guest needs. Typically this includes pick up from hotels, train stations or air/ship ports.
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.