Melbourne Inshore Fishing Charters
Experience and explore the intercoastal waterways and lower backwaters of Indian River which has an abundance of Snook, Redfish, Spotted sea trout, Mangrove snapper, and Black drum. Just minutes from Cape Canaveral and the great beaches, including nearby Palm Bay Island which has all types of fishing an eye’s view. View the beautiful scenery, while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch the local inshore favorite “the Snook” and other species.
A fishing enthusiast may choose to chase the resident fish, but there is a lot of variety for every angler. All charters are guided by a licensed Captain in a modern inshore flats boat or bay boat, we provide the fishing rods and reels, right and left-handed and all the tackle you can use, as well as all other necessities including safety equipment.
Travelers also loved to experience Brevard Zoo, the Treetop Trek, or the Sebastian Inlet State Park while exploring and uncovering Melbourne, FL!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- No On-Board Facilities
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne, FL, USA
Visiting or staying in Melbourne, fantastic we're only minutes from wherever life has taken you. Let's go fishing were less than 5 minutes from everywhere!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ballard Park, 924 Thomas Barbour Dr, Melbourne, FL 32935-6997
Your local captain will meet you at Ballard Park at 1079 Thomas Barbour Drive, Melbourne, FL 32935. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you before departing.
Upon the end of the duration of your trip, the captain will return to the same location you departed from.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Eau Gallie River, Melbourne, FL 32935, USA
Our trip will start by navigating the Eau Gallie River.
Pass By: Indian River County, FL, USA
The Indian River spans the east coast from Fort Pierce north to Titusville.
Departure Point :1079 Thomas Barbour Dr, Melbourne, FL 32935, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.