Melbourne Lanes and Arcades Walking Tour with French Speaking Guide
Discover the secrets and hidden treasures of Melbourne’s lanes and arcades on this three-hour small group tour. Hosted by a local French speaker, gain insiders knowledge of the heritage and culture of this cosmopolitan city. Visit local artisans and up and coming fashion designers, join the café society and soak up the atmosphere of old world charm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group walking tour
- Chocolate tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional local French speaking guide
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Hidden Secrets Tours - Melbourne
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hidden Secrets Tours - Melbourne, Suite 18, Level 6/37 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Melbourne is the epicenter for all things fashionable. This three-hour tour will highlight the best that Melbourne has to offer, showcasing local designers whilst acquainting you with the arcades and lanes. You won’t have time to shop but to browse and perhaps pick up the odd trinket.
With a vibrant public art scene and historical buildings that act as a backdrop, you will discover the sophistication and charm that makes Melbourne such a diverse city.
No visit would be complete with out sampling some of the local fare, indulge your self with a chocolate tasting and enjoy a delicious coffee at a local café.
With so much to remember and yet more to discover don't forget to make time to return to those you like best in the afternoon, making a day a great day out in Melbourne.
Departure Point :Timeout Fed Square, 2 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Flinders Lane, Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.