Melbourne - Private Bites and Sights Tour Including Entrance to Eureka Skydeck
Melbourne has so much to offer, it can’t be fully experienced in just three hours — but that won’t stop us from trying! Start at Melbourne’s highest viewpoint and weave your way through its streets. Sip a famous Melbourne flat white, discover the street art scene, sample multicultural food, and finish things off with a tram ride to Melbourne's most famous market. From what makes it famous to why the locals love it, we’ll show you the best of Melbourne!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1 coffee drink of your choice
- 1 hearty sample of international cuisine
- Tram ride
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Eureka Skydeck
- Entry/Admission - The Block Arcade
- Entry/Admission - Queen Victoria Market
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks or food
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eureka Skydeck, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
We begin from above as we gaze upon the city of Melbourne from 88 floors high in the sky. Your guide will easily orientate you on the far reaching urban sprawl and city buildings below.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Block Arcade, Block Arcade, 282 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Back down to earth we begin winding our way through the labyrinth of Melbourne’s laneways and arcades only stopping for world class coffee at a hole in the wall venue shop which is still the oldest on the strip. Let your guide explain how the laneway scene and coffee culture developed and no matter the day is always a hub of buzzing atmosphere.
As your coffee buzz sets in we visit it’s time to explore Melbourne’s world renowned street art scene. Just don’t call it “graffiti” but a trendy artistic style, which has filled the cities laneways and constantly evolving, from Murals, stencils to paste ups. Your guide will bring you to some of their personal favourites, explain how the movement has developed and visit some of the popular artists whose work adorns the buildings of Melbourne.
Your guide will take you to their favourite local restaurant in the longest continuous chinese settlement in the western world and a favourite for local Melbournians for a hearty sample of local food.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
What better way than to finish at Melbourne's iconic Queen Victoria Market. Our guide will introduce you to the market and where the tour ends and you are free to explore on your own. If you still need more tips, your local guide will be happy to offer up some suggestions for the rest of your stay.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Eureka Skydeck, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly!
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.