Melbourne Shore Excursion: Private-Group-Day-Tour
The picturesque Yarra Valley is just a 75 minute drive from the port, located to the north east of the city. On the journey from the port we will take in some of the Melbourne city sights.
The Yarra Valley has been recognized as a premium wine region since 1880 and its variations in soil types and rainfall patterns along the valley, result in distinctive vineyard styles.
With a climate cooler than Bordeaux and slightly warmer than Burgundy, good wine making produces high-quality chardonnay, pinot noir and sparkling wines. The region is also known for its agriculture, grazing land and beer, it's scenic, rural atmosphere, small towns, cafes and bistros and is a favorite weekend getaway for locals Melbournians. After arriving at the Yarra we start off with wine and cheese at CORNIOLA Wines, , followed by a visit to something a little Larger MANDALA Wines & Tarrawarra Estate Winery to really get the feel of the Valley.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port or Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Food and wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Greater Melbourne, Greater Melbourne, Victoria
Private Day Tour out of Melbourne 8 hours Max size group is 7
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or ApartmentAirports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Station Pier
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Australian Coastal and Mountain Tours