Melbourne Sightseeing Tour with Phillip Island Penguins and Great Ocean Road
Choose this great value package combining three fabulous tours over two days. You will join the Melbourne city tour plus the two most popular day tours from Melbourne in a small group of up to 11 passengers. On one day, take a Melbourne city tour in the morning and in the afternoon head off to Phillip Island to see the Penguin Parade and so much more. On a second day (within 7-days of your first day trip), you will travel to the iconic Great Ocean Road where your guide will take you to the best hiding spots for koalas and kangaroos and give you time to take in the incredible scenery including the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pick up and drop off on each day
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Over two days, you will be treated to a variety of urban and nature experiences on our Melbourne city tour, Phillip Island tour and Great Ocean Road tour. On all three tours, there will be a maximum of 11 people in your group, so you will have plenty of opportunities to ask your guide questions and get to know your fellow travelers.
Day Trip 1: Melbourne City Tour and Phillip Island Penguin
Start by a dazzling tour of vibrant Melbourne. Learn in depth about this incredible city with your expert guide as you zoom in and around the city, visiting such wonders as Federation Square, the MCG and our world-famous sports precinct, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Albert Park Lake (Formula 1) and over to St Kilda Beach, finishing at the Eureka Tower where your entry is included in the tour.
In this afternoon, let your guide escort you south-east of Melbourne to the popular Phillip Island to discover the unique nature experiences and dramatic landscapes. Your small group with visit Churchill Island, the Koala Conservation Centre for guaranteed close-up encounters with the furry little fellas, the Nobbies for a breathtaking boardwalk experience before heading to the world-famous Penguin Parade where you will see the little penguins come ashore, decked out in their tuxedos as they hurry off to find their burrows. *Warm and waterproof clothes recommended
Day Trip 2: Great Ocean Road (must be taken within 7-days of your Melbourne sightseeing tour)
Your guide will pick you up to whisk you away to the Great Ocean Road. You will travel in style with your small group and enjoy time to relax and fully appreciate the wonders of this world famous route. This tour provides exclusive access to an ancient Eucalyptus Forest walk, located at the iconic Great Ocean Road Ecolodge where you can have close encounters with koalas, kangaroos and native birds and as our passengers, you will be contributing to the conservation program to protect the local fauna and flora. A truly unique day out, capped off by a visit to the ancient rock formations of the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge.
Please note: accommodation is not included
Departure Point :Melbourne CBD hotelsOrTravelodge Southbank
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: accommodation is not included
- Warm and waterproof clothes recommended for the Great Ocean Road day trip
- Please note: these are two separate day tours. You MUST take the Great Ocean Road tour within 7 days of the sightseeing/Phillip Island day trip; book the sightseeing/Phillip Island day trip for the day you prefer, and then contact the local tour operator directly to book the second tour (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.