Melbourne Snow Trip to Lake Mountain Resort with Chocolates and Waterfalls
Visit Lake Mountain, a snow resort in Australia with modern facilities. It is Melbourne’s closest snow resort, with its picturesque chalets overlooking the mountains surrounded by miles of cross country ski tracks and toboggan fields. On this Melbourne snow tour, you can make a snowman, try tobogganing, take a cross country ski lesson or just throw some snowballs! Our bus drives right up to the snow so there’s no need to take any ski lifts or transfer buses. Finish up by sampling chocolates at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery for a sweet end to the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3hrs snow fun
- Chocolate samples
- Admission to Alpine Resort
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel
- Expert guide with live commentary spoken in English
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mountain Alpine Resort
- Entry/Admission - Steavenson Falls
What's excluded :
- All meals are at guests own expense
- Clothing and equipment hire
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Healesville Hotel, 256 Maroondah Hwy, Healesville VIC 3777, Australia
Healesville located north-east of Melbourne, gateway to the Yarra Ranges.
Pass By: Yarra Valley, Victoria Australia
Enjoy the picturesque Yarra Valley vistas of vineyards, hills, and mountain ranges one of Australia’s wine-producing regions.
Stop At: Lake Mountain Alpine Resort, 1071 Lake Mountain Rd, Marysville VIC 3779, Australia
Visit Lake Mountain, a snow resort in Australia with modern facilities. It is Melbourne’s closest snow resort, with its picturesque chalets overlooking the mountains surrounded by miles of cross country ski tracks and toboggan fields.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Steavenson Falls, Falls Road, Marysville, Victoria 3779 Australia
In the afternoon you set off for a 700-metre walk to the spectacular and awe-inspiring Steavenson Falls, one of the highest waterfalls in Victoria.
The waterfall was named after John Steavenson, an Assistant Commissioner of Roads and Bridges who visited Marysville in 1862. The waters plummet 84 metres into the Steavenson River Valley. Today, the waterfall is the heart of the 190-hectare Steavenson Falls Scenic Reserve.
Steavenson Falls has become a popular tourist destination in Marysville since the 1860s. You will love it because of its distinct allure and amazing natural beauty. With 5 cascades and a total of 122 meters of descent, you’ll stand in awe of this natural wonder.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 35 Old Healesville Rd Cnr Melba Highway, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
On our way back to Melbourne, we drive through the Yarra Valley to visit a top-notch chocolate factory.
Indulge your sweet tooth at Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice-creamery. Enjoy free samples of their handcrafted chocolate products and sweet treats. You can also shop and bring home some goodies.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Returning back to Melbourne at approx. 5:30pm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Old Melbourne Gaol, 377 Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This itinerary is subject to favorable weather conditions. On the day of travel, the tour may operate in the reverse order
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not accessible for strollers, prams and walkers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. It is mandatory that all guests complete the Declaration of Health and Travel History and reconfirm their tour 48 hours prior to departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.