Melbourne Sports Walk
**PLEASE NOTE THAT UNTIL FEBRUARY 2021 DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS THE MCG GUIDED TOUR PORTION WILL BE REPLACED BY A VISIT TO THE MELBOURNE SPORTS MUSUEM AT THE MCG.
This approximately 9 kilometre /5 mile walking tour starts at the Melbourne Day Tour Centre, behind Federation Square, Russell Street Extension, Melbourne.
Walk along the path built to accommodate guests to the 2006 Commonwealth Games all the way to the Melbourne Cricket Ground. After your guided tour of the MCG you will continue on to discover more of Melbourne's favourite sporting Arenas including:
National Tennis Centre
Melbourne Storm HQ
Melbourne Victory HQ
Melbourne Rebels HQ
Richmond FC & Collingwood FC Headquarters
The home of the Australian Open Tennis Championships.
Enjoy the sights and sports along the Yarra River on your way back to the starting point.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Brunton Ave Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
Your walking tour includes a Guided Tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Punt Road Oval, Punt rd, Richmond, Yarra, Victoria Australia
The home of one of our Aussie Rules teams, the Richmond Tigers
Pass By: Goschs Paddock, Gosch Paddock Olympic Blvd, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Training ground for Melbourne Storm, Melbourne Rebels, Melbourne Victory & Melbourne Demons
Pass By: AAMI Park, Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Learn more about the Melbourne home of 'rectangular' sports
Stop At: Melbourne & Olympic Parks, Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Learn more about the Australian Open and iconic venues that make Melbourne such a popular destination for sport.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Uncover the sports that take place here on the river
Departure Point :MELBOURNE DAY TOUR CENTRE, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Departure Time :2:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Moderate fitness levels are required as this tour involves stairs and steep footbridges.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- These measures are based on the current requirements in Melbourne. We will update these as the government updates their requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.