Melbourne Waterways Photography Cruise
Aspiring photographers will love this three-hour boat cruise around Melbourne. Learn about composition, aperture, ISO, lens choice and your camera's modes from an experienced photographer, as you take in beautiful sights of the city! Complimentary snacks and a beverage is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 hr luxury cruise
- Experience photographer onbard to assist
- View Melbourne from a new perspective
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy a three-hour guided photography cruise around the beautiful city of Melbourne. Held by experienced photographer Benjamin Eriksson, this hands-on workshop is perfect for all experience levels. Learn about composition, aperture, ISO, lens choice and your camera's modes as you pass city landmarks and sights including Docklands and the commercial port. As you cruise the waterways and photograph your surroundings, your tutor will be on hand to provide guidance and answer any questions. Sunrise cruises include complimentary pastries, the midday cruise includes sandwiches and the sunset cruise treats guests to a communal cheese platter. Complimentary tea or coffee is served on the sunrise cruise, or choose from a beer, wine or soft drink on the midday or sunset session. This experience is capped at 20 participants so you can comfortably roam around the vessel.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants must bring their own camera.
Departure Point :85 Newquay Promenade, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.