Melbourne's Photography Course For Beginners
Lighting and composition are the two most important factors when trying to achieve a great photograph; you will learn how to frame a photograph for best results and how different lighting changes the look of photographs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Photography Course
What's excluded :
Melbourne's Photography Course for Beginners runs over 3 hours is a practical session where you will walk around many photogenic locations around Melbourne's city centre. During this time you will be guided on how to take great photographs with the help of your teacher. Your teacher is an award winning commercial photographer with over 20 years experience in the industry.
This course will show you the first steps on how to get out of automatic mode and have more control over your camera.
We focus on lighting and composition and help you gain knowledge in how to change your photographs from bland to grand.
Departure Point :The Block Arcade, Block Arcade, 282 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Given the evolving situation of Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) within Australia and across the world, all our courses have been temporarily postponed until further notice. We will monitor the situation daily and will notify you when our courses are back up and running again To help with demand for our courses we will be launching private online photography tuition from Monday the 6th of April
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.