Memorable Nepal Trekking Tour
Memorable Nepal Tour covers Three oldest royal palaces i.e. Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Pashupatinath (holy place of Hindu), Bouddhanath and Namobuddha (holy place of Buddhist) and Swayambhunath are the another attraction of this tour.
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 days
per adult from
3 to 5 days
What's included :
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, 1 Night hotel accommodation in Dhulikhel at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking guide
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of guide
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, and Tour Map
- Departure information, visa extension procedure and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Visa Fee, International Airfare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by company in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part
- Detail Itinerary
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome by your tour guide and transferred you to your pre-booked hotel. After Welcome drinks, take rest at hotel or explore near your hotel. Welcome drink followed by Nepal Trekking tour briefing. The evening is free to explore as own.
Day 2 Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
After taking breakfast at your hotel, your private vehicle will be ready for your sightseeing. In this morning you will sightsee in Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. Then after, you will take lunch and move to Kathmandu Durbar Square sightseeing and Swyambhunath Temple. During this time you can also visit Nepal museum. After taking dinner, overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar Square Sightseeing
After taking breakfast at your hotel, you will proceed for sightseeing in World Heritage site i.e. Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Patan Durbar Square lies just 5 Kilometres South-east from Kathmandu and it is popular for substantive architectural ancient masterpieces, graceful pagoda temple, museum, and former palace building. Another attraction is Krishna (Hindu) Temple, which was built in 19th century by stone.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square is another former palace and it is architectural showpieces amongst the Three Durbar Square in the valley. Bhaktapur is also famous for traditional pottery and almost more than 60% of total population is still involved in the pottery. Other attraction places of Bhaktapur are Golden Gate (main entrance to 55-window palace), 55 window palace, Nyatapola (in Newari means five tired symbolizing basic elements i.e. water, earth, fire, wind, and sky), Siddha Pokhari, The Art Gallery, The Statue of Kind Bhupatintra Malla, The Yaksha or Mahadev Temple, Taumadhi Square, Dattatreya Square, Bhimsen Temple, Hanuman Ghat, Nava Durga Temple, Bhairav Temple, Nyatapola Temple, and Pashupatinath Temple. Drive back to Dhulikhel and overnight at hotel in Dhulikhel.
Day 4 Hike to Namobuddha
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for around 2 hours hiking to Namobuddha. It is situated on the hill above Panauti. Here is Buddhist Gompa also the school for monks and it is the holy place for Buddhist. This is the best place for the view of Gaurishankar Himal, Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, and Rolwaling Himalayan Range. Hike back to Dhulikhel and after Lunch, drive back to Kathmandu. At his evening you can go shopping for your family and friends. This is the last Night in Kathmandu for this Nepal Trekking Tour and at this day we will provide farewell dinner for you.
Day 5 International Departure
After breakfast, you have some free time. We will transfer to the airport for three hours before then your international flight.
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Nepal
Departure Time :As per clients' international flight schedule
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.