Menehune Enterprises Farm & River Adventure Voluntour (travel2change)
Experience a unique slice of Oahu and make a difference while giving back to a local community. Enjoy a hidden gem that is off the beaten path.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch is included.
- Gloves and small gardening tools
- Entry/Admission - Tsue's Farm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsue's Farm, 62-400 Joseph P. Leong Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Enjoy a unique slice of Oahu and make a difference with travel2change. Tour begins with pickup from designated location, then off to Tsue’s Farm. We begin with an introduction to the farm’s family history and place in Oahu’s well-being. Next, tend to the needs of the farm followed by a plate lunch under shaded picnic area in scenic surroundings. Enjoy fun activities in this laid back location.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Haleiwa Town Center, 66-125, 66-145, 66-165, 66-197 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1412
Relax and explore Haleiwa Town at your leisure. This North Shore gem also offers opportunities for surf lessons, stand-up paddle board and kayak rental. Haleiwa is also home to Alii Beach Park where honu (sea turtles) like to bask.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
Dole Plantation is home of the world's largest hedge maze and refreshing Dole Pineapple Whip. Shop and see pineapples from around the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: 410 Atkinson Dr, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
2: 1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
3: 2570 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
4: 333 Seaside Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is 7:30 - 7:45 a.m. / Departure time is 8 a.m.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Ability to perform gardening tasks while bending, kneeling, lifting, and stretching
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.