Menehune Enterprises (Ko Olina) Semi-Private North Shore Eco Immersion Tour
This serene eco tour immerses you into the culture and setting of Oahu’s North Shore. Your entertaining guide will share Hawaiian history, lore and points of interest as you travel from Ko Olina to the North Shore. You will be able to explore laid back Haleiwa Town at your leisure and participate in a Dole Plantation activity.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Choice of admission to either Dole Pineapple Garden Maze or Pineapple Express train.
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Entry/Admission - Dole Plantation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Byodo-In Temple, 47-200 Kahekili Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4562
Experience a peaceful, non-denominational Buddhist temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Heeia Fishponds, Oahu, HI
See a revived Native Hawaiian fishpond.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm and Farm Tour, 49-227 Kamehameha Hwy Ste A, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-5165
Taste and purchase macadamia nuts, Hawaiian coffee and tea, and other Hawaiian products.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kualoa Regional Park, 49-479 Kamehameha Hwy, Oahu, HI 96744-5133
View Mokolii Island (also known as Chinaman’s Hat).
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Sunset Beach Park, 59-104 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-9728
See Paumalū (Sunset Beach) as we follow the lush North Shore coastline.
Pass By: Ehukai Beach Park, Kamehameha Hwy 1, Pupukea, Oahu, HI
See Ehukai Beach (Banzai Pipeline) as we follow the lush North Shore coastline.
Stop At: Haleiwa Town Center, 66-125, 66-145, 66-165, 66-197 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1412
Relax and explore Haleiwa Town at your leisure. This North Shore gem offers opportunities for surf lessons, stand-up paddle board and kayak rental. Haleiwa is also home to Alii Beach Park where honu (sea turtles) like to bask.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
Tackle the Dole Pineapple Garden Maze (world's largest hedge maze) or ride the Dole Pineapple Express train. Enjoy cool and refreshing Dole Pineapple Whip or shop for souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, 92-1185 Ali'inui Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is 7 - 7:20 a.m. / Departure time is 7:30 a.m.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.