Mennonite Community Tour
This tour duration is approximately 6 hours
What to bring:
-packed breakfast and/or lunch
-bottled water and/or snacks
What to wear:
• comfortable clothing and running/hiking shoes
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - food and drinks (if option was not selected)
- Enjoy a beautifully scenic tour of the hilly green Mennonite community where you will see rich farmland with dairy cows, chickens, goats, and horses. You will also see traditional Mennonite people, dressed in the traditional clothing and using horses and buggies. These people also often speak a German dialect. The Mennonite community is known for its delicious meats and cheeses, and hand-picked organic fruits and veggies. Stop at one of their fruits and vegetable stands to see their bounty and stock up on some healthy produce.
Departure Point :if hotel pickup option wasn't selected, please meet us at Benque Resort and Spa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.