Mercedes-Benz Weekend retreat
We offer guests of our beautiful country a unique opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes of the Caucasus mountains and many of the country's popular sights, while receiving unforgettable impressions of a comfortable ride on the latest models of Mercedes-Benz cars presented in all classes of sedans and SUVs, in our chic, largest and constantly updated fleet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation on Mercedes-Benz vehicles, models of 2018 (Day1 E-class; Day2 V-Class; Day3 ,S-Class)
- Accommodation in Kabadoni Boutique hotel Sighnaghi in Deluxe category room, on DBL occupancy (1night)
- Accommodation in Schuchmann Wines Chateau & SPA in Deluxe category room, on DBL occupancy (1night);Breakfasts at the hotel (day 2 and day 3)
- Wine tasting, Masterclasses, Lunch and Folk show in Gurjaani (day 2)
- Dinner in Napareuli (day 3)90 min. "Saperavi" wine therapy: Grapes stones scrabbing & mud therapy, hot wine mask, wine bath, full body massage with grapes stones oil;
- English/Russian - speaking driver/guide service;
- Plain water and Wi-Fi in car;Local taxes and handling fees (no hidden costs)
What's excluded :
- Air-tickets (To/From Georgia)
- Any visas;
- Any accommodation in Tbilisi Medical insurance;
- Personal expenses (telephone, mini-bar, laundry, etc.
- Any meals except those indicated in itinerary;
- Alcoholic drinks (if not specified otherwise in the itinerary)
- Additional tours and transfers not included in the itinerary.
- • Pick up from the indicated hotel in Tbilisi on brand new Mercedes-Benz E class;
• Proceed to Kakheti Region, 110 km the first destination, Bodbe;
• Visit the monastery of St. Nino at Bodbe, nested among tall cypress trees, overlooking the Alazani Valley;
• Continue to Sighnaghi, 2 km away from Bodbe, surrounded by ancient wall;
• Walking tour of SIghnaghi, photography, enjoying landscapes;
• Check in at Kabadoni Hotel, deluxe room with great views;
• Free time for leisure, enjoying hotel SPA, Saunas, indoor swimming pool, wine bar and restaurant with a terrace. Overnight;
• Breakfast at the hotel and enjoying your morning in swimming pool and sauna, check out at 12 PM.
• Guide and driver will pick you up on a brand new model of Mercedes-Benz V class (Viano), more space and comfort for your tour;
• Proceed to Gurjaani, 25km away from Sighnaghi and visiting local Wine House;
• Taking Masterclasses in baking Georgian bread - "Shoti", Georgian cheese-filled bread - "Khachapuri" and traditional Georgian sweet - "Churchkhela".
• Attend the brewing of Georgian Vodka - "Zavodoba";
• Brief lecture about masterpieces of Georgian cuisine, such as Khachapuri, Khinkali, Mtsvadi and many other Georgian dishes. Participating in this process and master old Georgian culinary technologies and finally taste the dishes made by your own hands;
• Taste several kinds of wine produced by family methods as well as by factory methods;
• Bottle wine which they take out of "Kvevri" with their own hands and purchase it in a sealed condition;
• It is time to Georgian "Supra" - which means feast, but it is something more than that;
• Proceed to Kisiskhevi region, 35 km away from Gurjaani;
• Check in at deluxe room of Schuchmann Chateau;
• Free time to enjoy the hotel facilities and great views over mostly covered Caucasus mountains;
• In the evening, enjoy with 90 minutes of "Saperavi" wine therapy: Grapes stones scrabbing & mud therapy, "Saperavi" hot wine mask, "Saperavi" wine bath, full body massage with grapes stones oil;
• Overnight at the chateau;
• Breakfast in hotel;
• Stroll along the great Kisiskhevi complex;
• Check out by 12 PM;
• Driver will pick you up n Latest model of Mercedes-Benz S450 Long, so that your finalize your unforgettable tour to Kakheti with style and luxury;
• Next stop will be the largest town in Kakheti region, Telavi;
• Visit Alaverdi, 20 km away from Telavi;
• Enjoy your dinner in Tween's wine cellar in Napareuli;
• Return to Tbilisi, 95 km away from Telavi;
• Drop off at indicated hotel.
Departure Point :Tbilisi located hotels or Tbilisi International Airport
Departure Time :11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Monday to Sunday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Prices are provided per person in USD;
- For visa regulations please visit: www.evisa.gov.ge Advance (pre)payment required for guaranteed;
- reservations Cancellation penalties applicable For any inquiries, please fell free to contact us at email@example.com or call us: +995 595 905 906
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.