Mergui Archipelago Tour: Romantic Honeymoon Island and Snorkeling
Mergui Archipelagos consist of over 800 islands. It is situated in the Andaman Sea, by Victoria Point, the southernmost tip of Burma. It is part of modern day Kawthaung. These islands are untouched, and at theirs natural state with beautiful white sand beaches. Islands are surrounded by clear turquoise water, and it has abundant of coral reefs. Each island has its own characteristics for you to enjoy. You will have an unforgettable experience. You decide what you want to do: relax on the beach or kayak, or swim.
Honeymoon Island gets its name because of the romantic scenery and its unique shape of the beach. Take at the picture, which says a thousand words. We will also stop at 2 other amazing snorkeling sites to enjoy the underwater world of Mergui Archpelagos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
We will start the boat trip, and stop on the way for snorkeling. Then we will continue to head to the destination island for lunch. We will give your own time to enjoy whatever you like, swimming, kayaking, scrolling along the beach, sunbathing, or even sleeping in the hammock!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Kawthaung.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.