Merida Airport Private Shuttle with WIFI
The private van service is the most popular ground transportation service in the whole city. Almost 80% of the people that stay in Merida or request this service. Why? Because of the privacy, commodity and excellent service.
per adult from
15 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from the Merida airport to any hotels, AirB&B, Condos,
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food - Drinks
- The private van service is the most popular ground transportation service in the whole city. Almost 80% of the people that stay in Merida request this service. Why? Because of the privacy, commodity and excellent service and great price!
This is one of the best transportation options for large groups, big size families and friends. You’ll travel comfortably and safely with all of your loved ones and their luggage.
The private van can transport up to 8 people in a comfortable vehicle with A/C included. It’s a spacious vehicle which nicely fits passengers and luggage. The driver is a professional bilingual person that’ll make sure you have everything you need. This form of transportation includes 1 baby seat which must be requested upon booking.
Departure Point :
AirportsRejon Airport, Merida Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- PLEASE mention on special comments is you need your transfer service as an arrival or a departure
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.