Messina Food Experience
Food in Sicily is a serious matter, through food you can learn about the history and culture of a people, you will know the essence of Sicilian food that has been shaped over the course of 4 thousand years of history.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Welcome to ME
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Messina
- Entry/Admission - Annunziata dei Catalani Church
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Welcome to ME, Piazza Duomo, Messina, Sicily Italy
The fascinating Zanca palace, seat of the municipality of Messina
An exciting tour to the gastronomic discovery of Sicilian fast food.
A journey through the centuries of the city of Messina between the monuments and the millennial history of the city of the Strait, also known as the door of Sicily, beyond history and culture we will try the culinary specialties of Messina and Sicily telling the whole story of these foods of how and why they were born.
We will begin with a typical "Focaccia Messinese" and the famous "Pitone", then an ambassador in the world of Sicilian food as "l'Arancino", a taste of "mortadella d'assino and the Maiorchino" products guaranteed with quality labels "Slow Food ", continuing with a" fried fish stew "being a seaside town, and we will conclude the culinary journey with another ambassador of Sicilian food as the" Cannolo ".
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Messina, Piazza del Duomo, Messina, Sicily Italy
The beauty of the Norman cathedral
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Annunziata dei Catalani Church, Piazza dei Catalani, Via Garibaldi, Messina, Sicily Italy
The church that survived the earthquake
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza European Union, Via G. Garibaldi, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 year
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.