Messina: private walking tour with a local guide
On this guided walking tour, you'll explore the city of Messina, with its wide boulevards and elegant turn-of-the-century buildings. Walk through the streets of downtown Messina and discover Sicily's finest cathedrals, museums and monuments.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- private tour
What's excluded :
- Entry or admission fee
- Food and drinks
- entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
- food & drinks
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Messina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Messina, Piazza del Duomo, Messina, Sicily Italy
Explore the heart of the city - the majestic Duomo di Messina
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Annunziata dei Catalani Church, Piazza dei Catalani, Via Garibaldi, Messina, Sicily Italy
Spot the Church of SS. Annunziata dei Catalani...
Stop At: Chiesa San Camillo, Viale Principe Umberto 71, 98122, Messina, Sicily Italy
Spot the Church of San Camillo...
Stop At: Tempio Votivo di Cristo Re, Viale Principe Umberto, Messina, Sicily Italy
"Casa di Cristo Re"...
Departure Point :Piazza Duomo, 14, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- No stroller accessible
- No wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfy shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.