MESSINA TOUR Half Day - departing from different CITIES (Tour guide INCLUDED)
Messina is a well-known port city in the north-eastern coast of Sicily, separated from mainland Italy by the homonymous Strait. Greek colony founded with the name of Zancle and subsequently Messana, this city has been battered by the numerous destructive earthquakes that have struck it over time. Among the main sites, we find the suggestive Cathedral of Messina with its spectacular mechanical astronomical clock. The refined Orion Fountain from the mid-16th century and the imposing Fountain of Neptune are also very beautiful. It is also interesting to discover the history of the Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani, a building with Arab-Byzantine influences and the Sanctuary of the Madonna di Montalto which overlooks a dream panoramic view.
Punctuality, efficiency, elegance, experience and professionalism.
Available to meet any customer need.
Assistance throughout the tour.
"Happiness is a JOURNEY, not a destination ... !!!"
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Professional tour guide (Italian, English, Spanish, Romanian)
- Visit as per itinerary
- Pick-up service
- Third party liability insurance
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to sites and monuments
- Food and drinks (lunch is optional)
- Everything not provided for in "Include"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Messina, Messina, Province of Messina, Sicily
During the Tour you will travel the Ionian coast, admiring breathtaking landscapes and the points of interest of the city of Messina, including the Sanctuary of Montalto, the Shrine of Christ the King, the Cathedral of Messina with its magnificent bell tower where the astronomical clock has been placed largest in the world. You will be amazed by the 12th century Arab-Norman architecture in the Church of the Annunciation of the Catalans. Along the way, you will then enjoy splendid views of the lakes of Ganzirri and Capo Peloro, where traditional fishing boats are located in the pretty fishing port.
In a pastry shop in the center you will certainly be tempted by an exceptional taste experience: the tasting of cannoli! A visit to the Regional Museum of Messina is also included, to discover extraordinary works from the history and culture of these splendid places - from Antonello da Messina to Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio. You will then have the opportunity to recover energy by having lunch in a local restaurant at an exceptional price and making this day even more unforgettable.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When booking, please inform us of your most convenient pick-up for you or to the nearest port of the following cities: MESSINA, MILAZZO, TAORMINA, CATANIA, GIARDINI NAXOS.Or any accommodation facility to better arrange your withdrawal.Airports
- Catania Fontanarossa Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
- Messina Cruise Terminal - Terminal Crociere, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 47, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
- Catania Cruise Port, Terminal Crociere Sporgente Centrale, porto, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
- Discover Messina Sicily, Via I Settembre, 110, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
- Porto di Milazzo, Via Ammiraglio Luigi Rizzo, 1, 98057 Milazzo ME, Italy
- Giardini Naxos, 98039 Taormina, Province of Messina, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can request a child seat when booking
- Identity document with photo
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Comfortable clothes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.