Messina Winery and Beach Tour
This 5 hour tour starts in an air conditioned coach (seats no more than 30 passengers) towards the Tyrrhenian coast to reach Capo Peloro, the northen part of the Messina.
Here you can enjoy the beach and swim in the sea after which, you will continue with the visit in a local winery. There you will meet the winegrower and with him you will visit the vineyards and taste wines and other typical Sicilian products.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food and wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Guided visit of the winery
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
During this tour, we will have the opportunity to admire the nearest point of Sicily from the mainland -Capo Peloro and also the Strait of Messina.
After a two hour stop in a beach club, we will proceed toward our winery where the owner will receive us with its local wines and genuine food.
Departure Point :Messina Cruise Terminal - Terminal Crociere, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 47, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will meet you inside of the port, on the left side of the ship. She will have a signboard on which will be written the name of our company: DISCOVER MESSINA SICILY and you will also see our logo: A LION HEAD.Ports
- MESSINA PORT
- GIARDINI NAXOS PORT
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Photography allowed.
- Personal food and drink allowed.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The guests will receive sanitized audio guides and one-use earphones. The distribution of paper or printable materials will be avoided. The capacity of all the buses will be reduced by almost 25% of their maximum occupancy. It is required only the digital booking voucher on your mobile device.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.