Enjoy amazing Monasteries, Varlaam and Big Meteor.
The Meteora is a rock formation in central Greece hosting one of the largest and most precipitously built complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries, second in importance only to Mount Athos. The six (of an original twenty four) monasteries are built on immense natural pillars and hill-like rounded boulders that dominate the local area. It is located near the town of Kalambaka at the northwestern edge of the Plain of Thessaly near the Pineios river and Pindus Mountains.
Meteora is included on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The name means "lofty", "elevated", and is etymologically related to meteor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Meteora
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meteora, Kastraki, Kalambaka 422 00 Greece
Enjoy 2 amazing monasteries in Greece in Kalambaka district
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels Ports
- Corfu port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.