Mexican Cooking Class and Market Tour in Cabo San Lucas
After visiting Local Markets to get fresh produce, you will enjoy a wonderful Cooking Experience to encounter the flavors, aromas, spices and also the life of the people, the culture and history of México and its flavorful family home-cuisine. This Mexican cooking class is totally interactive and designed for you to learn "hands-on" how to cook the authentic home recipes that are the favorites to cook and share with family and friends.
Great choice for cruise ship passengers
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional chef
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Chef Issi will meet you at his restaurant in downtown Cabo San Lucas and from there he will take you on tour to several different local spice and groceries markets within Cabo San Lucas downtown neighborhoods where you will pick up the ingredients needed for the recipes of the day. Chef Issi will share with you about the food culture and also about the local way of life and history.
After picking up the ingredients you will arrive to house of the Chef and after getting your aprons on you will start crafting from scratch the different salsas and recipes that will make your Mexican feast.
Learn how to make a Margarita (Cookin' Cabo style) and enjoy it together with the fruit of your labor.
All this in a Mexican Family atmosphere.
We always cook from scratch with fresh ingredientes and we have no pre-cooked meals, therefore, all coking classes can easily accommodate vegetarians and vegans, gluten free,
• Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
• MOLE POBLANO - On Monday this is our main dish, all made from scratch with more than 25 different ingredients to cook the king of the Mexican sauces
• Tamales - On Tuesday you will learn to prepare the dough, the leaves to wrap, and the stew within the tamales, just like Chef's grandma.
• Beef Birria in red adobo sauce - On Wednesday you will enjoy the best and more tender beef tacos, you will learn top prepare the sauce to season (adobo) and the tortillas
• Sea Food and Paella - Thursday is for Baja style sea food and Paella
• Pork Tacos - Friday is for Al Pastor or Carnitas Tacos, Salsas and Tortillas
• Antojitos Mexicanos - On Saturday we will cook Mexican munchies: Gorditas, Sopes, enchiladas, Quesadillas and more.
• Home made corn Tortillas - Daily, in all classes of the week you will learn how to make your own tortillas at home
• Salsas and Guacamole - Everyday, all our classes will tech you how to make different types of guacamoles and salsa
• Margaritas (Cookin' Cabo style) - Our own winner recipe for Margaritas, Salud !!
Departure Point :Cookin' Cabo, Ignacio Zaragoza 121, Centro, Ildefonso Green, 23470 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please let us know if you have Allergies, Food Restrictions or Mobility issues.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.