Mexican Equestrian Experience
Meet Guanajuato from its operating mines. Enjoy with our horses and chivalries the
routes that were formerly used to transport minerals between mining towns. You will discover the
past and present of mining in the city aboard the friendliest transport there may be, and in
contact with nature, which is why your tour will be unforgettable.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Permits and insurance (accident and civil liability)
- Private transportation
- Horse or mare per person.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guanajuato, Guanajuato, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Our guide will take you through the streets and alleys of Guanajuato, then you will be climbing to the mountains to get to know some of its mining towns.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your place of lodging is not near the main street, we will ask you to approach to be able to pass through you.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.