Discover the Mexican History through its walls
In this experience, you will have the chance to visit some of the most representatives public buildings in Mexico City that holds the most outstanding murals from Mexico. We will walk through the halls of The National Palace, San Ildefonso College, Secretary of Public Education and more… We will testify in an unique way some of the masterpieces of Diego Rivera, Jose Clemente Orozco and David Alfaro Siqueiros.
During this experience you will be able to see each one of the murals portraying different historical landscapes of Mexico. In addition, you will be able to enjoy the unique architecture of every place. All paths are full of singularity because of the hidden ins and outs this places have for you.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Local taxes
- Tickets for the museums
- Entry/Admission - Antiguo Colegio de San Ildefonso
- Entry/Admission - Anfiteatro Simon Bolívar
- Entry/Admission - Murales de Diego Rivera en la Secretaria de Educacion Publica
- Entry/Admission - National Palace (Palacio Nacional)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana), Avenida 16 de Septiembre Colonia Centro, Mexico City 06010 Mexico
Here we start the tour, in The Metropolitan Cathedral
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Zocalo, Calle Plaza de La Constitucion S/N Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
The Zócalo is the common name of the main square in central Mexico City. Prior to the colonial period, it was the main ceremonial center in the Aztec city of Tenochtitlan..
Pass By: Museo del Templo Mayor, Seminario 8 Centro Histórico, Mexico City 06060 Mexico
The Templo Mayor was the main temple of Tenochtitlan, which is now Mexico City.
Stop At: Antiguo Colegio de San Ildefonso, Mexico City Mexico
San Ildefonso College currently is a museum and cultural center in Mexico City, considered to be the birthplace of the Mexican muralism movement.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Anfiteatro Simon Bolívar, 06000, Justo Sierra 16, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
This is where Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo see each other for the first time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Murales de Diego Rivera en la Secretaria de Educacion Publica, Calle Republica de Argentina 28, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
This is the main building of the Secretary of Public Education in Mexico. Here you will find some of Diego Rivera's masterpieces.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: National Palace (Palacio Nacional), Avenida Pino Suarez, Corregidora esquina Guatemala Zócalo, Mexico City 06060 Mexico
This site has been a palace for the ruling class of Mexico since the Aztec empire. Most of the materials found here, are from the original palace that belonged to Moctezuma II.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Metropolitan Church Mexico City, Plaza de la Constitución 803, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Museums could change due to availability
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All operations in this experience will take place following official guidelines. Estación Mexico is adhering to all rules and regulations provided by the local and federal government of Mexico.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.