Mexico City Half-Day Tour with Museum of Anthropology
Visit and know the wonderful historical downtown of Mexico City with its most important sites such as National Palace, Zocalo, Aztec Major Temple and much more. Plus, visit the museum of anthropology.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Antropologia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Av. Paseo de la Reforma s/n, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City 11560 Mexico
You will be picked up from your hotel and head to visit Mexico City's historical downtown district which is a UNESCO world heritage site. See the National Palace, the Zocalo, the Aztec Major Temple and the Metropolitan Cathedral.
You'll also see Reforma boulevard, the Chapultepec Park and the most glamorous residential districts of the city and Zona Rosa (Pink Zone). It is a “must” tour to also get acquainted with this city. The tour includes a visit to the world renowned Anthropology Museum where you will have fun getting to know Mexican culture. Walk around 5 rooms which describe all Mexican history throughout the years and admire the awesome Moctezuma tuft and cultural pieces such as Tlaloc God.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available ONLY from the hotels shown at the moment making the reservation, as long as you are hosted in one of them. Customers must call to confirm the exact pick-up time, because it's prior the activity starts from 15 to 60 minutes before.Unfortunately, we are not allow to pick you up on apartment building or private residences. If you are not hosted in one of the hotels before mentioned or you are staying in a Airbnb please make your way to the meeting point located at De La Republica Avenue 154, Tabacalera, 06030. Near to Monumento a la Revolucion, behind Barceló Reforma hotel, in front of ISSSTE building.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.