Mexico City Segway Tour: Reforma by Night
Reforma by Night is without a question one of the most beautiful Avenues in Mexico City. It is full of art and monuments in every corner. "Paseo de la Reforma" is Mexico's Champs Elysées, home to the Stock Market, the Senate, luxurious hotels, restaurants, boutiques, and some of the most important buildings in the city. Visit this important avenue while you ride a Segway and have an incomparable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended) We suggest 15% to 20%
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greenway Tours on a Segway, Avenida Homero 530 Polanco Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City 11530 Mexico
You'll start the training at our location.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Av. Paseo de la Reforma s/n, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City 11560 Mexico
This world-class museum stands in an extension of the Bosque de Chapultepec and is a highlight of visiting CDMX. Its long, rectangular courtyard is surrounded on three sides by two-level display halls. The 12 ground-floor salas (halls) are dedicated to pre-Hispanic Mexico, while upper-level salas show how Mexico’s indigenous descendants live today, with the contemporary cultures located directly above their ancestral civilizations. The vast museum offers more than most people can absorb in a single visit.
Stop At: Paseo de la Reforma, Paseos de la Reforma No. 42, Mexico City Mexico
Paseo de la Reforma (translated as "Promenade of the Reform") is a wide avenue that runs diagonally across the heart of Mexico City.
It was designed by Ferdinand von Rosenzweig in the 1860s and modeled after the great boulevards of Europe such as the Champs-Élysées in Paris.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Diana the Huntress Fountain, Paseo de la Reforma, Mexico City 06500 Mexico
The Huntress Diana Fountain (Fuente de la Diana Cazadora) is a monumental fountain of Diana located in the roundabout at Paseo de la Reforma and Río Misisipí and Sevilla streets, on the border of the Colonia Cuauhtémoc and Colonia Juárez neighborhoods of Mexico City. Nearby landmarks named after the fountain include the Cine Diana and the skyscrapers Corporativo Reforma Diana (a.k.a. Torre Reforma Diana) and Torre Diana.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Angel of Independence, Av. Paseo de la Reforma, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
The Angel of Independence, most commonly known by the shortened name El Ángel and officially known as Monumento a la Independencia ("Monument to Independence"), is a victory column on a roundabout on the major thoroughfare of Paseo de la Reforma in downtown Mexico City.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Monumento y Museo de la Revolucion, Plaza de la Republica, Mexico City 06060 Mexico
The Monument to the Revolution (Spanish: Monumento a la Revolución) is a landmark and monument commemorating the Mexican Revolution. It is located in Plaza de la República, near to the heart of the major thoroughfares Paseo de la Reforma and Avenida de los Insurgentes in downtown Mexico City.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Av. Homero 530, Chapultepec Morales, Polanco V Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, 11560 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Riders must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds (45 to 113 kg)
- Tours operate in light rain
- Maximum of 6 people per tour. For larger groups, please be advised that your group may be split up to comply with this maximum
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, tennis shoes, sunglasses, sunblock and a cap. Please don't bring high heels or anything that may not allow you to easily use the segway
- Note: If you want to take a private tour you can do it on the Private Option or send us an email
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All our tours will be PRIVATE free of charge to keep you and your family safe.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.