Mexico City Street Art Tour
In Mexico we have a very strong tradition of muralism since the 30s. Today the concept of muralism has changed. The artists paint the streets to beautify the public space or resignify places where there is violence, etc. In our street art tour we will go sightseeing through city center; will see incredible murals by world-renowned artists as Koka, Saner, Seher, News, Smithe, Dhear, Sego and Obval, Minoz; explore the underground graffiti world by local and international artists.
We will talk about the local and international art projects and festivals, learn to identify different styles and techniques of graffiti and know more about the world of street art.
As the benefit of walking around the city we will talk about the landmarks of the best local studios, urban restaurants, bars and nightlife spots so you can enjoy your staying in Mexico. This tour is perfect to help those unfamiliar with Mexico City to settle into the experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual art guide
- Small groups
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Historic Center (Centro Historico), Avenida Juarez 66, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
After gathering for an introduction in a true hidden gem in the heart of the city, we will cover about ten - twelve blocks of flat terrain for a fascinating history of street art in the city. Along the way, you'll see different pieces of street art and local sights.
Departure Point :Selina Mexico City Downtown, José María Izazaga 8, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.