Mexico City Super Saver: Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo Museum plus Xochimilco and UNAM
Start your trip with a brief visit to a craft center in the Peralvillo neighborhood, one of the city's most emblematic neighborhoods; Learn in this beautiful place all about the crafts of the regions of Mexico.
The tour continues through the southern part of the city, where you can visit the Frida Kahlo Museum, or if you prefer you can visit the center of Coyoacán to know the church of San Juan el Bautista and the monument to the foundation of the neighborhood (available 1 hour for any of these two activities).
Then, explore Lake Xochimilco, taking a tour on a trajinera (a traditional boat); During the trip you will be able to understand how life was in Mexico City more than 500 years ago and how the first settlers began to organize life in this region. Similarly in Xochimilco.
To end your visit, you will enter the central campus of one of the best Public Universities in Mexico "the UNAM". You will appreciate the Olympic stadium and the Central Library.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Floating Gardens of Xochimilco
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Frida Kahlo, Calle Londres 247 Col. Del Carmen, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
Magdalena Carmen Frida Kahlo Calderón was a Mexican painter, her life was marked by the misfortune of contracting poliomyelitis and later by a serious accident in her youth that kept her bedridden for long periods, reaching up to 32 surgical operations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Floating Gardens of Xochimilco, Southern neighborhood of Xochimilco, Mexico City 16090 Mexico
The famous Xochimilco canals, the last remnants of the extensive transport system created by the Aztecs, are located in southern Mexico City, next to a hard-working working-class neighborhood. The colorful gondolas take visitors for walks alongside the boats of food vendors, artisans and mariachis. The atmosphere is festive, especially on weekends. Tourists can also visit the creepy Island of Dolls, supposedly haunted.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: UNAM Biblioteca central, Ciudad Universitaria, Mexico City 04510 Mexico
The National Autonomous University of Mexico is a Mexican public university. Considered one of the best universities in Latin America, for its extensive academic work, as well as one of the most active in artistic and technological matters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We need to know in which hotel are you staying in
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.