Mexico City Tour and Visit Chapultepec Castle. Private service
Enjoy this 100% private service ideal to visit with family or friends in groups and move at your own pace, accompanied by a professional guide who will help you experience a wonderful tour of the Historic Center of Mexico City. In addition to knowing the only Castle in Latin America EL CASTILLO DE CHAPULTEPEC, which houses an incredible history and is located within an impressive forest that will surprise you.
This service is operated in an exclusive vehicle for you accompanied by a driver and a guide throughout the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Chapultepec Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Center (Centro Historico), Avenida Juarez 66, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
We will start in the Historic Center of Mexico City, considered by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, where you can visit sites of great importance such as the National Palace, an amazing viceregal building built on the Moctezuma Palace, headquarters of the national power and that In its interior it protects impressive murals made by Diego Rivera, in front you will find the Constitution Square popularly known as the Zócalo de la Ciudad located in the heart of the Historic Center, in the past here the center of the great Tenochtitlán was located until the arrival of the conquerors, and despite the passage of time has remained a political and religious center. In the surroundings you will visit the Templo Mayor Azteca, center of the Mexican religious life and the Metropolitan Cathedral, the largest in Latin America, then you will know one of the most emblematic avenues of the city ¨The Paseo de la Reforma.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chapultepec Castle, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Mexico City 11100 Mexico
The only palace on the continent, Chapultepec Castle is located more than 7,000 feet (2,133 meters) above sea level in Chapultepec Park in Mexico City. It has housed royalty, has served as a military academy and was even an observatory. In 1996, the castle was transformed into Capulet Mansion for William Shakespeare's movie Romeo and Juliet
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Service, so we can pick up at the point you indicate in Mexico City. Either a Hotel, Airbnb Accommodations or a specific address.Airports
- Mexico City International Airport, Av. Capitán Carlos León S/N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Disinfectant towels available in our vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.