Mexico City Tour with Anthropology Museum entrance fee included
Mexico City is a modern important cultural city declared by UNESCO World Heritage City, former Aztec Empire City "Tenochtitlan." You will visit the main highlights, including Zócalo (main square), the Diego Rivera murals at the National Palace, and one of the world's top ten Museums, the National Museum of Anthropology and History in Chapultepec Park. In the Historical Center, enjoy a unique walking tour at Madero pedestrian street, along with impressive colonial and art deco palaces.
This tour has shared and private options. Please select the more convenient for you.
-National Palace may not be available by government order without previous notification.
-Fine Art Palace & Templo Mayor are not included in the visit, and a panoramic visit is included.
During the current pandemic:
-The Cathedral may be closed for tourists.
-Anthropology Museum may be subject to availability due to the low capacity allowed. In case this happens, only the entrance fee ticket will be reimbursed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Anthropology Museum Entrance Fee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Palace (Palacio Nacional), Avenida Pino Suarez, Corregidora esquina Guatemala Zócalo, Mexico City 06060 Mexico
The National Palace is the seat of the Federal Executive Power of Mexico; it houses the masterpieces of Diego Rivera, who painted in fresco the history of Mexico and Mesoamerica's cultures' richness.
The National Palace may not be available by government order without previous notice.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Av. Paseo de la Reforma s/n, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City 11560 Mexico
The National Museum of Anthropology and History is one of the most important museum sites in Mexico and the Americas. It is designed to house and display the great archaeological legacy of Mesoamerica's peoples and to account for the country's numerous and rich ethnic diversity today.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Palacio de Bellas Artes, Avenida Juarez y Eje Central s/n Centro Histórico, Mexico City 06050 Mexico
Fine Art Palace, a unique, eclectic architecture art deco, and renaissance style, Carrara and Mexican marbles, an impressive Tiffany curtain, is the best cultural venue in the Historic Center of Mexico and a real jewel of the city.
Pass By: Paseo de la Reforma, Paseos de la Reforma No. 42, Mexico City Mexico
The most beautiful street of the City that holds the most significant monuments such as The Angel of the Independence, The Diana, Christopher Colombus, and connects the most important areas of the City, the Historical Center, the Financial Center, the Cultural and the largest Chapultepec Park.
Stop At: Zocalo, Calle Plaza de La Constitucion S/N Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
Enjoy the world's 3rt largest square, surrounded by Mexico's most important political power buildings; National Palace, the City Hall, the Justice Palace, and the Cathedral. Zocalo is synonymous with main square in Mexico. Finds the remains of the Azteca Empire called Templo Mayor. The Historical Center is the most extensive colonial city declared by UNESCO in America and called the Palaces' City in the XIX century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catedral Metropolitana de la Ciudad de Mexico, Calle Plaza de La Constitucion s/n, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
The Metropolitan Cathedral dedicated to the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The masterpiece is the main altar designed in Churriguersco style. An outstanding engineer work considering the ground is a swampy one, and this is one of the top ten largest temples constructed during the colonial period. It is the seat of the First Archdiocese of Mexico. It is located on the north side of the Plaza de la Constitución.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Bosque de Chapultepec, Btwn Paseo de La Reforma, Circuito Interior & Av. Constituyentes Jardin Botanico, Mexico City Mexico
You will pass through the 1st and 2nd section of this Park which is not only an urban forest, it has 8 museums, more than 100 fountains and monuments, boats to row in the lakes, children's areas or many areas to live with nature and take a walk. You will be able to appreciate the Tamayo Modern Art Museum, Chapultepec Lake, the Auditorium, La Casa de los Pinos, Chapultepec Fair, The Composers Fountain, Papalote Museo del Niño and Tlaloc Fountain.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.We can pick up/drop off in any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa and Polanco área in Mexico City.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, and use comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- National Palace may not be available by government order without previous notification. During the current pandemic, Bellas Artes and Cathedral may be closed for tourists.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- During the current pandemic, the Anthropology Museum ticket may be subject to availability due to the low capacity allowed or closed without previous notification. In case this happens, only the entrance fee ticket will be reimbursed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.