Mexico Rocks Snorkel Tour on the 40' Sirena Azul Sailboat
Explore Ambergris Caye, Belize on this sailing and snorkel tour. Sailing on our 40' Sirena Azul Sailboat, you'll spend time snorkeling at Mexico Rocks Reserve, where you will be in awe of sea turtles, nurse sharks, stingrays and interesting coral formations. This is an easy snorkel location and fun place to enjoy the sea life. Adequate space will be provided while onboard the Sirena Azul Sailboat for social distancing for your safety.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- National Park fees
- Sailing Tour
- Snorkel Gear
- Entry/Admission - Mexico Rocks
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This half-day tour departs at 8:30 am finishing at 12 pm, or if your start time is at 1:30 pm, your tour will finish around 5 pm.
Tour begins in San Pedro Town at the pier in front of Blue Tang Inn hotel, where you will get ready for the sailing tour.
After a relaxing sail along the reef, the first snorkel stop is at Mexico Rocks. Guided Snorkeling in the Mexico Rocks Reserve with sea turtles, stingrays, nurse sharks and living coral reef.
Departure Point :Blue Tang Inn, Sandpiper Street Beachfront, San Pedro, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Please email your hotel name 24 hours prior to your tour. We will need to coordinate transportation to Blue Tang Inn for an additional cost depending on the pick up location.Check-In at the Blue Tang Inn lobby 30 minutes before tour start time - located on Sandpiper Street Beachfront in San Pedro Town.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snorkel gear and towels can be picked up at the Blue Tang Inn lobby
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our Guides will wear a mask at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.