Mgarr Harbor Gozo Segway Tour
There simply are no words that can describe the breathtaking view of the 'Fliegu' - the sea channel separating the Maltese islands. This tour will take you within touching distance of Gozo's neighboring island, Comino. It will also give you a good taste of local everyday life and traditions, while passing through some of Gozo's most iconic landmarks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Start your tour from Mgarr Harbor and add some postcard photos to your tour when passing through the stunning Belvedere overlooking the Harbor. Along the way up the hill to Qala, you will also take time to visit the beautiful Yacht Marina in Mgarr, Fort Chambray and the popular all year round Christmas Village called Betlehem in Ghajnsielem which attracts tens of thousands of visitors in the Christmas month.
As soon as you arrive in Qala square, head up the hill to Triq il-Mithna, and be welcomed by the mouth watering smell of an old wood stove bakery, one of the last remaining on the island. Here you can stop to buy some freshly baked traditional "Qaghaq" (sweet sesame rings).
This route will take you out of the urban area and into a beautiful local farming zone called Ta' Tocc. This relatively unexplored part of the island, situated on its very eastern tip, enjoys some of the most spectacular views of both the North coast and the Gozo channel, and on a clear day it is not unusual to see the island of Sicily on the horizon!
Pjazza San Kurraw is your next pit stop before proceeding down the road leading to Hondoq ir-Rummien Bay. The crystalline water, identical to the Blue lagoon of nearby Comino, makes Hondoq Bay very popular amongst the locals especially in summer-time.
Heading back up, take a detour to Triq il-Wardija, and the island of Comino is within touching distance from here. Further down, Triq ic-Cawl is arguably one of the most breath taking streets in Gozo.
Departure Point :Gozo Ferry Terminal, Ghajnsielem, Malta
Departure Time :9am, 12pm, 3pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.