Miami Beach Art Deco Segway Tour
Why walk or take a bus when you can glide through our incredible city of Miami Beach on a Segway? Our professional, entertaining tour guides will train you first, and then, you’ll be taken on an unforgettable journey to the past.
Our Art Deco District is wonderfully built and preserved for to you explore. Experience the heart, soul and culture of Miami gliding down the main arteries of the city: Ocean Drive, Collins Ave, Espanola Way, and get a glance of the stylish promenade for shopping and dining.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Use of helmet
- Segway i2
- Bottle of water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Florida Trikke, 1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-4109
Check in at the shop 15 minutes before your tour starting time for a training session.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Get acquainted with the iconic South Beach strip! Here you will find many of the first and most visited Art Deco buildings, including hotels, restaurants, stores, etc.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: South Pointe Park, 1 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139-7323
This is the Southeast corner of the city, where Miami Beach meets Biscayne Bay, and it is one of the most breathtaking views you'll enjoy on this tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants must weigh at least 100 lbs. (45 kg) and no more than 260 lbs. (117 kg). They also need to be in good health.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.