Miami Beach Inshore Fishing Charters
Experience and explore inshore flats fishing in gorgeous Key Biscayne, just minutes from downtown Miami, FL. View its beautiful blue water while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch sea trout, snapper, snook, mackerel, grouper, jack crevalle, ladyfish, and bluefish.
The fishing enthusiast may choose to chase the seasonal tarpon, shallow-water sharks or even fly fish bonefish.
This relaxing charter is a bucket list item for many locals anglers and a Photobucket trip for a photographer at heart, you won't want to leave!
While visiting Miami Beach, FL, travelers also really enjoyed a Little Havana Food and Walking Tour or a trip to Bal Harbor Beach or a beautiful tour through the Intracoastal Park. Miami is a great place to get out fishing and experience South Florida!
Booking with confidence on TripAdvisor, it makes this charter an easy, reliable and enjoyable decision. Reserve Today to get hooked up!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- Entry/Admission - Crandon Park Marina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
If visiting popular South Beach or staying Miami Beach, both are about 20 minutes for docking location. Easily accessed by Uber or Lyft in the area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Crandon Park Marina, 4000 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, FL 33149-1102
Your local Miami Inshore captain will meet you at Crandon Park; 4000 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, FL 33149. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board the boat and go over the days itinerary with you before departing.
When your trip duration is completed, the captain will bring you back to the same departure location.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Key Biscayne, Key Biscayne, Florida
Key Biscayne is on our left as we depart, a popular location and a very unique island.
Pass By: Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, 1200 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, FL 33149-2713
As we continue south on the left is a very popular state park for locals called Bill Baggs. It's unique because of its location and free to visit and worth a drive through to see the sites.
Pass By: Biscayne Bay, Florida, USA
Much of our fishing will be done in Biscayne Bay, based on the winds, weather, and fishing we have lots of options.
Departure Point :Crandon Park Marina, 4000 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, FL 33149, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.