Miami Boat Nightlife Experience
This wonderful experience has been created for those who want to experience Miami from a different perspective. A tour of approximately 2 hours offers points of interest that one could only experience by boat. Miami Boat Tour takes you to the main International Port of Miami, the famous and exclusive Fisher Island with access by boat or helicopter only, since it is in the middle of the water without roads or bridges connecting it to the mainland. We then go on through Star Island or Celebrity Island where will see famous mansions and other islands in the area including Hibiscus, The Palms and 4 additional islands in South Beach. We finish our tour enjoying the new and luxurious constructions in downtown, entering through the Miami River that divides downtown and the financial district or Brickell.
The experience will be hosted in a brand new 2019 21 foot boat that you and up to 6 companions may enjoy while seeing all of the beauties of Miami.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - FOOD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brickell Avenue Bridge, 448-482 SE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33131
After boarding into our boat I will take you onto a beautiful tour of the bay, where you will discover some unique local sights.
You'll be free to ask me any questions and you can bring your own drinks onboard! If we're lucky we'll spot wild Dolphins, Manatees, Sea-rays and plenty of wildlife!
We will walk to the yacht and embark on a 2hr tour of the bay. We will first head toward Miami Beach leaving the city behind.
Stop At: Miami South Beach Charters, 540 West Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-6768
Famous and Millioners Houses Venetian Island, Hibiscus and The Palms island and Star Island
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
Departure Point :3301 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, FL 33149, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not necessary to bring your passport. Just provide a copy of either your state id, drivers license or passport. **It can't be expired**
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.