Miami Boat Tour - Discover Biscayne Bay & Celebrity Island Homes [90Min]
Breathtaking sights await you on the Mansions Of Miami Beach Tour, which passes through some of Miami’s most elite residential areas and the iconic Downtown Miami. Enjoy the sea breezes and sunshine while taking in the Bayfront architectural wonders on Miami’s Millionaire Row, which has housed some of the world’s most famous and affluent actors, socialites, businessmen and artists throughout the century. All of our vessels are Coast Guard certified and meticulously maintained to up hold the best experience for our guests. All of our boats have a full bar accepting cash and credit, you are able to grab light snacks, a cocktail or soft drink.
Tour Length: 90 minute sightseeing cruise.
Please Make sure to arrive at our ticket booth 40 minutes prior to your departure time of choosing to check-in and receive your boarding passes. Bayride Tours kiosk is located at the entrance of Bayside Marketplace next directly next to Bubba Gump Shrimp.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided 90-min Boat Tour
- Entry/Admission - Bayside Marketplace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
Departure point for boat tour from Downtown Miami. Downtown Miami is a busy shopping area with cultural and event venues. During the day, the open-air malls, department stores and jewelry shops are busy with foot traffic, while at night, crowds descend on the American Airlines Arena for Miami Heat basketball games and big-name concerts.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Biscayne National Park, Biscayne National Park, Florida
See Miami from the water.
Pass By: Port of Miami, 1015 N America Way, Miami, FL 33132-2017
Port of Miami, is a major seaport located in Biscayne Bay in Miami, Florida. It is the largest passenger port in the world, and one of the largest cargo ports in the United State
Pass By: 1 Fisher Island Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33109-0001
The man-made island off the coast of Miami Beach is reachable only by boat — most often yacht. It's considered America's most millionaire-dense zip code and the most expensive zip code in Florida, but less than 20% of the island's residents permanently reside there
Pass By: Star Island, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Star Island is a neighborhood in the city of Miami Beach on a man-made island in Biscayne Bay, Florida, United States. The island is south of the Venetian Islands and just east of Palm and Hibiscus islands
Departure Point :401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- By booking this sightseeing tour / travel related services, you acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.