Miami by Yourself with English Chauffeur by Business Car or SUV
Enjoy Miami by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Sedan Car Chrysler 300 or Lincoln MKT (up to 3 passengers) or our SUV Suburban (up to 6 passengers), including pick up and drop off in Miami Port, Everglades Port or your hotel in Miami City.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Miami with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicile at Miami Port, Everglades Port (Fort Lauderdale) or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sedan Car Chrysler 300 o Lincoln MKT (up to 3 people) or SUV Suburban (up to 6 passengers)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle with english chauffeur
- Bottled water
- 8 hs. Disposal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Sedan Car Chrysler 300 or Lincoln MKT (up to 3 passengers) or our SUV Suburban (up to 6 passengers).
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Miami with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicile at Miami Port, Everglades Port (Fort Lauderdale) or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Miami such as Miami Beach, Little Havana and the Art Deco Distritc. You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Miami Beach: Located on a barrier island and connected to the mainland by a series of bridges, Miami Beach is a mix of quiet neighborhoods, lively entertainment-focused areas, and long stretches of soft-sand beaches.
• Art Deco Historic District: This architectural style, popular in the 1930s and 40s, dominates the trendy South Beach neighborhood.
• Vizcaya Museum and Gardens: This National Historic Landmark, set on 28 acres, was the luxurious winter home of 20th-century industrialist, James Deering built on 1916.
• Everglades National Park: It is one of Florida's most unique natural features. The park covering about 1.5 million acres, are home to alligators, crocodiles, snakes, and all kinds of birds.
• Little Havana and Calle Ocho: The Cuban district of Miami isn't known for its wealth of tourist attractions but more for its distinctive cultural scene with latin restaurants and Latin music.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform
Departure Point :
Departure Point: • Everglades Port (Fort Lauderdale) • Miami Port (Miami) • Your hotel in Miami City Center Dates: See Availability Return point: • Everglades Port (Fort Lauderdale) • Miami Port (Miami) • Your hotel in Miami City Center
OtherMiami, FL, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Miami by Sedan Car 2/4/2020 - 2/24/2022
Miami by SUV 2/4/2020 - 2/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USAPortMiami, Miami, FL 33132, USAMiami, FL, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.