Miami Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Miami Deep Sea Fishing is one of the most unique and fascinating ways to experience Miami, Florida. When you embark on a Deep Sea Fishing Charter, you will be accompanied by a Local Expert that has many years of Professional Experience fishing in Miami.
When you leave the Port of Miami, you will head out to the Atlantic Gulf Stream where all the major Pelagic species including Mahi-Mahi, Wahoo, Kingfish, Tuna and so much more are roaming the waters. As well, you can catch the mighty Sailfish, Swordfish, and Sharks all located in the waters. Let's get you hooked up on a fishing adventure of a lifetime in Miami, FL!
While you are visiting, our travelers also enjoyed a day at Miami Beach Marina, Marlins Park, or Bayfront Park!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fishing and Safety Equipment
- Private Tour (Only Your Party)
- Florida Fishing Licenses
- Access to Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
- Sun Protection, T-Top, or Shaded Cover
What's excluded :
- On-Board Restroom (Contact Captain to Confirm)
- Snacks, Beverages (other than water), Alcohol
Visiting or staying in South Beach in Miami, fantastic why not experience the deep blue sea on our Miami Deep Sea fishing charter. We take out to experience the beautiful ocean, catch fish, clean and package them and bring you back to the starting location with option of 4 hr, 6hr, or 8hr charters. Let's go fishing!
• South Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
• Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
• 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
• Port of Miami, 1015 N America Way, Miami, FL 33132-2017
• Government Cut, Florida, USA
• Star Island, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Departure Point :401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.