Miami Inshore Fishing Charters on Biscayne Bay
Experience and explore the inshore flats fishing in gorgeous Biscayne Bay in downtown Miami! Just minutes from downtown Miami, FL. View its beautiful blue water, while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch sea trout, snapper, snook, mackerel, grouper, jack crevalle and all while viewing Miami Heat arena.
Many fishing enthusiasts want a good meal to take home and this is a great location for dinner one of the best fishing areas. All charters are guided by a licensed Captain in a modern boat, provides the fishing rods and reels and all the tackle and safety equipment.
This charter is a unique location for many anglers and an opportunity for pictures you won't want to leave without taking. Visitors also really enjoyed a trip to the Zoological Wildlife Foundation or the Jungle Island. You can also spend a day shopping and eating at Bayside Marketplace.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami, FL, USA
Visiting or staying in Miami, fantastic we're only minutes from wherever life has taken you. Let's go fishing & boating!
Duration: 18 minutes
Stop At: Pelican Harbour Boat Ramp, Pelican Harbor Dr, Miami, FL 33138, USA
Your local Miami Captain will meet you at 1Pelican Harbor Dr, Miami, FL 33138. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board the boat and go over the days itinerary with you.
When your trip duration is over, the captain will bring you back to the same departure location.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Biscayne Bay, Florida, USA
Our playground for the day is Biscayne Bay, a very diverse fishery and seasonal to many species of fish.
Pass By: Port of Miami, 1015 N America Way, Miami, FL 33132-2017
Depending on our day we will go be the Port of Miami, where all the major cruise lines have ships dock. Even if we don't venture that way, it is still very visible at all times.
Pass By: American Airlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1801
One of the many Miami landmarks, that many want a picture of is the American Airlines Arena. Many of the biggest concerts in the world are played here, as well its a home for the Miami Heat basketball team.
Pass By: Bayfront Park, 301 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, United States, Miami, FL
Bayfront Park is a popular location, a good place to stop during trip for a cold drink or use the restrooms.
Pass By: Star Island, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Star Island one of the most popular Miami attractions for many, the island of the rich and famous. We can take a tour of Star Island, just let the captain know so he can plan his time accordingly.
Departure Point :Pelican Harbour Boat Ramp, Pelican Harbor Dr, Miami, FL 33138, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.