Miami Panoramic Sightseeing Tour in English, French or Spanish
Open Miami offers you a unique tour of Miami, enjoy the
panoramic roof and discover the city like never before whatever the weather conditions are!
Our bus features a retractable glass panel roof offering unobstructed visibility above and on both sides. Enjoy an open-air experience or if you need protection from the sun or the rain close its transparent rooftop with the press of a button.
The day starts with a ride around South Beach, with its colorful Art Deco District, to downtown Miami to feel the pulse of the city. Then we cruise over to Brickell, and then make a stop at Little Havana, the hottest neighborhood in Miami for a deep dive into Cuban culture. Next stop: the vibrant Wynwood neighborhood, where you learn all there is to know about street art. We then head over to the Miami Design District, with its luxury shops and distinctive vibe. After all of our adventures, we head back to South Beach via the Julia Tuttle Causeway, with an exceptional view of the Magic City.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottle of water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- USB charging
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Little Havana
- Entry/Admission - Wynwood
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
We will make a stop at LITTLE HAVANA, the hottest neighborhood of Miami for a deep dive in Cuban culture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Wynwood, 50 NW 24th St Suite 104, Miami, FL 33127-4447
Next stop: the vibrant WYNWOOD neighborhood where we will learn all there is to know about Street Art.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: 100 21st St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
2: 500 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
3: 333 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.