Miami Real Estate Investment Tours
What makes this tour unique is the fact that it focuses on showing travelers different areas of Miami Dade and surrounding areas with a history of each and why each of them is unique for different types of investments.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Coffee Break
- Entry/Admission - Brickell City Center
- Entry/Admission - South Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brickell City Center, 701 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130-1946
Visit available properties for investment in the Brickell Area
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coral Gables, Coral Gables, Florida
Tour The City Beautiful and it's infinite investment possibilities.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Tour New Developments and existing available properties
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sunny Isles Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Tour the hundreds of new condominium buildings
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood, Hollywood, Broward County, Florida
Tour of the City & Beach
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Florida Keys, Florida Keys, Florida
Tour of Keyes and opportunities there.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Brickell City Centre, 701 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33131, USA
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Miami Intl Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
- Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/23/2020 - 7/26/2022
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Every person participating must wear a face mask as per covid 19 guidelines at all times.
- Number of people allowed to participate is being limites to 2 because of Covid-19 guidelines
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.