Michelangelo's David: Accademia Gallery Private tour
Give yourself a beautiful time and visit Accademia Gallery, a must-see in Florence. Our informative tour with local guide provides wonderful exploration within museum rooms, artworks, paintings, Stradivari violins and the most important highlight of this tour: Michelangelo's David.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Skip the line tickets
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany, Via Degli Alfani 23/R, 50121, Florence Italy
Tour Operator providing this experience
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
The ORIGINAL Michelangelo's David, Michelangelo's Slaves, The Pietà, Paintings by Perugino, Botticelli, Lippi, Lorenzo Monaco and Giotto.
Museum of the Music Instruments with Stradivari Violins collection and the first piano ever built in the world.
The outstanding plaster model room. Unmissable museum!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.