Midday Authentic Flavours Tour
Authentic flavors of the city, just like a local at the Gothic Quarter 'n Barceloneta.
In each spot you will experience not just high quality Catalan cuisine and local drinks (wine, vermut and cava) but also Catalan traditions and bites of its history. Our first stop will be at the biggest Barcelona's market Mercat de St Josep, La Boqueria, a first panoramic through Mediterranean colors and flavors.
In the heart of the old town is located our second popular restaurant with an excellent atmosphere and traditional 'slow food' cuisine.
Second part our tour is at one of the most genuine neighborhoods in the city: La Barceloneta. We will discover how it is still the fisher's quarter and we will stop to try some of their particular gastronomic specialties. Our tour finish with the jewel of the crown: Fideuà or Catalan paella served in a beautiful restaurant just few minutes walk away from Barceloneta's beach.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - On our tour we will be visiting 3 different spots with about 10 different local products and "tapas" plus a full portion of paella at the last spot. You will be well fed by the end of our tour! :-)
- Alcoholic Beverages - The tour includes one bottle of water at the first spot and 3 alcoholics drinks,at the next 3 restaurants.
What's excluded :
- Our tour combines both sight seeing and gastro experience like a local. We will introduce you to the stunning history and culture of Barcelona on the way to each restaurant.
In our three hours tours we will walk through the Gothic quarter and la Barceloneta, the famous fisher's neighborhood.
By the end of the tour you will be half Catalan!
• Mercat de la Boqueria, La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona Spain
• Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
• La Barceloneta, Barcelona Spain
• Mercat de la Barceloneta, Placa de Font 1 - 2, 08003 Barcelona Spain
• Playa de La Barceloneta, Paseo Maritimo Barceloneta, 14, 08003 Barcelona Spain
• Iberian products (local pork) - Iberian ham, chorizo, lomo,...
• Local cheese - 4 different types of local cheese
• Catalan tomato bread
• Tinned clams in spicy sauce
• Bomba - Deep fried potato ball stuffed with spicy meat, delicacy of Barceloneta, fishermen quarter in Barcelona.
• Paella - Catalan Rice or paella
• chocolate truffle
Departure Point :La Rambla, 97, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.