Midday Haunted History of Salem Walking Tour
Experience Salem's macabre past on this one-hour walking tour. Follow your professional and engaging guide down the haunted streets, past ghostly buildings, and through a chilling cemetery. Listen to authentic and paranormal stories on this thrilling tour of Salem! The ghosts don't stay in just because the sun is out. (This tour does NOT discuss the 1692 Witchcraft Trials).
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hour Midday Haunted History of Salem Walking Tour
- Local and Professional Guide
- Hear tales of documented paranormal activity, chilling cemeteries and centuries old murder
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haunted Footsteps & Salem Historical Tours, 8 Central Street, Salem, MA 01970-3703
Meet your professional and entertaining guide, who will lead the way for your hauntingly historic walking tour of Salem. Follow them into historic Salem to begin your one-hour walking tour. Through your guide's storytelling, dark humor, and captivating tales, learn about the paranormal activity in this infamous town as you make your way through Salem's streets. Visit sites with documented hauntings, go through spine-tingling cemeteries, and see sites of accidental death and murder. See the dark side of Salem and learn the authentic history of the dearly departed on this walking tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Burying Point Cemetery, Charter Street, Salem, MA 01970
This chilling, compact ghost tour delves into Salem's macabre past as our knowledgeable and charismatic guides regale you with true tales of documented paranormal activity, chilling cemeteries and centuries old murder. Remember, ghosts don't go away because the sun is out.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :8 Central St, Salem, MA 01970, USA
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Salem, MA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours depart at 2:30pm. Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your tour. Check in at Salem Historical Tours Office at 8 Central Street, Salem, MA.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be advised that the state of Massachusetts and the City of Salem are requiring masks to enter business establishments. You will not be able to enter our business without a mask or face covering. Until further notice, a mask or face covering will be required on tours since we will not be able to stay six feet away from each other. Salem Historical Tours LLC reserves the right to deny service to anyone refusing to wear a mask or face covering. This requirement is subject to change based on orders by the state and the city.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We use an amplifier so guests who are social distancing on the tour can hear us. We do not need to shout.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.