Middle Of The World, Hummingbirds Paradise, and Craft Beer Tasting
Choose this fabulous private "half-day" tour to discover the Equator Line and its surrounding hidden attractions! Take amazing pictures of exotic birdlife, at a Subtropical Rainforest, in a relatively short drive! Maximize your time to visit the Historical Monument of the Equator, and finally relax at a local Pub tasting the best craft beer of Quito! Enjoy the flexibility of this private tour, and stay away from crowds...
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Extra Expenses
- Your tour guide will pick you up at 9:00 a.m. from the lobby of your hotel in Quito. Drive towards the north west of Quito to head the famous Intiñan Museum, geographically located at 0 degrees, 0 minutes and 0 seconds, that marks the division between the northern and southern hemispheres as established by the French Geodesic Mission in the Eighteenth Century. You will admire beautiful displays of different ethnic groups in Ecuador, plus the story of their lifestyles, explained by a specialist tour guide!
After this experience, you'll drive to “Mitad del Mundo” complex, that is located at the San Antonio parish of Quito. The grounds contain the Ethnographic Museum, a museum about the indigenous ethnography of Ecuador. The 30-meter-tall monument, built between 1979 and 1982, was constructed to mark the point where the equator passes through the country in the geodetic datum in use in Ecuador at that time. Then we drive straight to a hidden farm, where you will spot hundeds of hummingirds from an extremely short distance! After this memorable experience, you'll have time to relax and enjoy a craft beer tasting at a local brewery. You will finish this fantastic adventure at 4:00 p.m!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Hotel or address, within Quito's district, at 9:00 a.m.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our guides and drivers will follow vehicle cleaning and personal care protocols, with disinfectant products during the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.