Midnight Sun Delight
Come and experience the delightful beauty of the Midnight Sun in a relaxing evening tour! Your tour guide will drive you to the best view spots, and will explain in detail about this particular polar phenomenon and life in the Arctic.
This tour is intended to be relaxing and educative. Your guide will happily share their knowledge and passion with you, and will answer all your questions... so feel free to ask! The Midnight Sun phenomenon and its warm rays are also a great opportunity for those of you who are photography enthusiasts, so do not forget to bring your camera along to capture the beautiful colours of nature !
In all our excursions, our groups are limited to 8 travelers maximum. It it very important for us to provide you with the best experience as possible, and avoid mass tourism. This way, your guide will know you better and will be able to address all your needs and answer your questions. As we usually say : the smaller the group, the bigger the experience !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Come and experience the delightful beauty of the Midnight Sun with us! The pure and untouched landscapes of the Arctic are highlighted by fantastic natural phenomenon all year round. In summer, the sun never sets and shines all day and all night : this is the Midnight Sun!
After a long dark winter with snow on the ground for over 6 months, the land, vegetation and animals finally have an opportunity to replenish their energy levels and relax with the abundance of life that the 24 hour sun brings with it.
Depending on your physical ability, your experienced outdoor guide will take you to a hilltop, lakeside shores or riverbanks to enjoy the spectacular warm lights of the sun, with some typical Finnish snack cooked on an open fire. They will explain you more about Lapland, life in the Arctic, the phenomenon of the Midnight Sun in relation to the Arctic Circle.
The Midnight Sun may also offer you some other great atmospheric optical phenomenon to observe such as sundogs. circumzenithal arcs and other halos created by the sun.
• Lapland, Lapland
Departure Point :Kansankatu 14, 96100 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will come to pick you up from your hotel between 5 and 30 minutes prior to departure. Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email in the morning of your activity the latest as start time will be adapted to the sun and weather conditions. If you stay in hotels or resorts, please wait at the reception. If you stay in a private accommodation (ex: Airbnb), please wait outside on the street side so your guide can easily find you.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.